Avery's B-day Counter

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Ali's B-day counter

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, April 24, 2009

Week Two

This week Mama and Daddy went back to NC, and Eddie went back to work... so this is my 1st week with just me & Ali. She has been great.
We went to her follow up appointment w/ Dr. Mas to check her weight (8lbs 6oz now), we ran some errands around town, and took several long walks.
At night, she's been sleeping about 3 1/2 - 4 hours after I feed her... this is definitely a different schedule than I'm used to, but no complaints here -
She's learned to love her bath time - and she found her thumb all on her own. All relaxed after a nice warm bath...
Eddie thinks that Ali's shirt accurately describes her appetite...
"What do I want?
MILK!
When do I want it?
NOW!"
In preparation for our trip to Jamaica for Carrie's wedding, we went to Merrit Island today to pick up Ali's birth certificate and apply for her passport!
My mommy mobile ;)

No comments: