Avery's B-day Counter

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Ali's B-day counter

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My return to work...

This is a really hard week!
I'm leaving my little girl with the sitter for the first time. Mrs. Shelia is great and I'm very comfortable with her, but it's still hard to leave Ali with ANYONE!
Other than leaving Ali with Eddie on Tues nights for a couple hours while I'm at bible study, I have not been without her right by my side since the day she was born.
I have been praying about this decision quite a bit. I feel that God has introduced Shelia into our lives and given me the ideal situation at work. I have a great team, a challenging position, and the flexibility of a reduced work week (Tues - Thurs). I feel like all the stars are aligning, and this is where I should start... Nothing is permanent - I'm just taking it one day at a time...
There is no doubt in my mind who get's 1st priority!!!
ALI PAYTON MYERS ;)

Eddie took these pictures as I was taking Ali out to get in her car seat and go to for her first day w/ Mrs. Shelia...Ali in her big girl car seat!

No comments: