Avery's B-day Counter

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Ali's B-day counter

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, November 22, 2009

The turkey is bigger than Ali!!!

This year Mama, Daddy & Dru came down to Florida for Thanksgiving.
My goal was to get all of the grocery shopping done ahead of time so we could spend our time together instead of shopping. So the Sunday before Thanksgiving, Ali, Eddie & I went to church, then stopped by Sam's to get our turkey. As we were unloading, I had the turkey and Eddie had Ali... I was thinking to myself... man, this turkey is really heavy! We wanted plenty of left overs, so we got a 19lb turkey... then it dawned on me -
This turkey weighs more than our daughter!!!

Ali was only about 15-16 lbs!

So, of course, we took a picture! (or three)
The following Monday, Eddie went to get Ali from Ms. Shelia's and
he brought home a "Lil Indian"... they made these feather headbands and little votive candle holders out of baby food jars! so cute and so cleaver.
Ms. Shelia & Miss Aimee really go the extra mile for the kids they watch!
These pictures are a little blurry, but are so funny I decided to post them anyway. Ali learned how to make the Indian sound - she cracks herself up!

No comments: