Avery's B-day Counter

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Ali's B-day counter

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ali's 1st steps!

Over Christmas Ali has been pulling up on anything and everything. And she has been walking while holding on to our hands or holding on to the couch, so we knew she was only days away from doing it on her own.

Today when we got home from work, Eddie and I were playing on the floor with Ali. We stood her up, let her get her balance, and she just stood there! All by herself! We kept doing this to let her get her balance, then she did it... she took her first steps!

We are so proud of Ali. She is such a happy baby and so much fun to watch! She is truly amazing!


A couple cute stories...
  • I was putting her down for her morning nap and as I laid her down, I handed her the soft baby doll that she got for Christmas. I told her that baby was tired and wanted to take a nap with her. She looked at baby, and she looked at me... then laughed out loud with the cutest little grin.
  • She loves her puppy! If you ask her where Hailey is, she will look around on the floor to find her, then look up at you with her big blue eyes and the biggest smile. She just lights up when Hailey comes close enough for her to give her a hug.

No comments: