Avery's B-day Counter

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Ali's B-day counter

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 30, 2010

Ali can float on her back all by herself...

Ali has been taking ISR training by Infant Swim Resources. The goal of ISR Training is Survival... They teach them a swim, float, swim sequence so they can swim for a few seconds, roll over to their back to rest and catch a breath, then roll over and swim again.

Today, we were playing in the pool today and she wanted to swim back and forth to Eddie and I, and she wanted to swim to the steps like she does in lessons. She was doing great. She was so proud of herself too!

We put her on her back to practice her float, and she was doing it all by herself! We had our hands out of the water all together and she was floating on her back (concentrating hard, but with a little grin). I'm SO proud of her!
This is only her third week of lessons, so I'm excited to see how she progresses in the next week or two!

This is a pict of her that I took during lessons last week - I was in the water with her today when she was floating, so I have yet to get a waterproof camera - this may be good reason enough...

No comments: