Avery's B-day Counter

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Ali's B-day counter

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Baby #2

Things are going very well...
I'm feeling good and all of the ultrasounds and dr visits are as expected.
Ali keeps us very busy and we enjoy the days we get to spend together.
I feel like I blink my eyes and another few weeks has gone by...
We are very excited about the new baby
and all of the excitement that comes with!

Ultrasound #3
01-12-11 (13 wks)

Ultrasound #4
02-02-11 (15wks 6days) *Goundhog day

1/18/11 The big news is out (at work)!
The first few weeks after we returned to work from the Christmas holidays were a bit hectic... Thankfully, Pat had planned a visit ant it couldn't have been more timely!
This week, I told my Director for WPG and a few co-workers, but was not in the office much due to the Pursuit Simulation Training, Program Reviews and the Growth Conference!

I sent Bruder a challenge for the PufferFish II (weight loss) Competition, beginning 7/1/11. He wanted to change the official rules...

The majority of our friends were informed as part of our New Year's letter that we sent out.


Ultrasound #5
Scheduled for 2/24/11
This is the big one that we've all been waiting for!
We get to find out if Ali will have...
a little sister or a little brother!!!

No comments: