Avery's B-day Counter

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Ali's B-day counter

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Today Eddie and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary!
It's hard to believe that it was 8 years ago
that I walked down the isle
to marry my best friend and partner for life!

When I got to work this morning, I found a special surprise waiting for me...
a beautiful orchid with a card from Eddie!
Now, that's a great way to start my day!
I had tears in my eyes as I read the card...
It's always the little things that seem to mean the most ;)


We each had busy days with lots of meetings,
but were looking forward to our special date night together at Yellow Dog Cafe!
We enjoyed a nice meal together overlooking the river.
This is a place that I had heard lots about, but driven by
for the last 8 years that we have lived here in Florida!



Shelia and Aimee spoiled Ali a bit by taking her out to eat at Chili's...
when we came to pick her up, she had already had a bath and special dinner!
We're so blessed to have both of you!

Happy Anniversary Eddie!
I'm looking forward to many more in the years ahead!
You're a great husband and even better father - I love you!!!

No comments: