Avery's B-day Counter

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Ali's B-day counter

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, August 26, 2011

ZZZZZZzzzzzz.....


Avery slept through the night for the first time!!!!
I fed her and put her down about midnight and she didn't wake up until 7:30am!  I woke up to check on her, but she was just perfect.  Yeah!!!

I was excited about the night before when she slept for 4.5 hours and went right back to sleep after I fed and changed her!  This along with Ali sleeping through the night and not waking up before 6am was a blessing...

I can't say the last few weeks have been this perfect... Since our family returned to NC, sleep has been at a premium... Eddie and I are both in a bit of a "fog", and somewhat going through the motions. 

Today Avery is 6 weeks old!  

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Yay for sleep! Hope she keeps it up for you!