Avery's B-day Counter

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Ali's B-day counter

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Avery 6 months old today!

Today I took Avery for her 6 month well-baby visit.  The pediatrician that we have seen since Ali was born has left the practice, so we are looking for someone else that will give us the attention and care that she did.  Anyway, Avery was just perfect!  She resembles her Daddy, look at those stats!

At 6 months, she weighs 15 lbs 2 oz (29%), and is 26.5 inches tall (74%)
(Avery is 1 inch taller than Ali was at the same age)

Avery gives us lots of smiles and loves laughing out loud at Ali!
She already figured out the sit-n-spin...
and is a pro with the camera (like her mama)...
She wore herself out...
 
Going to Ms. Shelia's...
The other day I asked Ali to bring me a diaper so I could change Avery.  
She told me she wanted to help change Avery's diaper (not uncommon), so I went to get a diaper and when I came back this is what I found... a naked little baby sister!  And a mischievous grin on Ali's face. She is quite the "big helper".
Sisters Splishin' & Splashin'...
Clean baby Avery!
 

Avery on her knees rocking back and forth.... crawling mostly backwards!
She enjoys sitting up outside and enjoying the warm Florida sun...
and exploring and learning about all of God's creations.
 
Ali's such a good "Big Sister"!
 
Avery (6mo) & Kiera Peterson (3mo) BFF's...
Both the girls love being outside and going on bike rides!

Avery is not sleeping through the night consistently, but is a very happy baby.  
At 6 months, she is doing a great job:
sitting up
rolling over both ways --
making lots of sounds
babbling a lot, saying DaDa --
eating rice cereal and baby food --
... and CRAWLING!

No comments: