They did great when I dropped them off on their 1st day -
absolutely no separation anxiety from Ali or Avery!
Ali is excited to go to big school... we have been talking about it for a while now,
so i think she was well prepared for what to expect...
When Ali and I were talking about school, she was so cute - she wanted to tell the teacher about herself -
So, she made a special picture w/ lots of unique finger prints,
and I wrote down what she told me (more or less)...
I like to ride my bike and play outside with my friends
I like to go to the beach and to the lake
I like to shoot baskets (basket ball)
I can swim in my pool and float on my back
I like gymnastics and zoomba
I like to ride my motorcycle/dirtbike
I have a little sister, Avery (and I'm a good big sister)
My Mommy & Daddy work at Harris
My Uncle Dru just got married in Beaufort, SC and he flies airplanes
This was Ali's 1st report -
After their first day of school, we celebrated with a family date night at Chic-Fil-A... Ali was a very happy girl & Avery was out like a light 2 min after she got to her car seat.
What a relief... my girls are both very happy @ Wellington!
And they are close to my work ;)
Our prayers were answered -- God has blessed us in so many ways!





No comments:
Post a Comment