We celebrated Father's Day together on the lake. The water was very choppy, but we still had a great time just being out on the water together!
Avery & Daddy on the boat ;)
Avery testing her sea legs...
Look at that happy girl with her Daddy!
Mommy & her precious girls...
The swimming spot...
Some things don't need words...
Ali is 3 going on 16...
`This week at Ali's school, they had a special play time for the fathers, Ali gave these two things to Eddie along with lots of hugs and kisses!
~ HAPPY FATHER'S DAY ~
And to my Daddy, Thank you for being such a great Daddy! I have so many great memories from our years together -- some of the ones that come to mind and make me smile... asking me to figure out word problems on the way to dancing... teaching me new things... working on anything and everything... patching the coolant line in the hoopty van with bubble gum on our way to Florida, tying knots, snow skiing, water skiing, and always having the coolest science fair projects!
You are always someone I looked up to. I aspire to know just a small % of the many things you know -- You are such a special part of my life and I love you more than words can express. Thank you for always believing in me!





No comments:
Post a Comment