Avery's B-day Counter

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Ali's B-day counter

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, September 27, 2013

Avery says "Bye Bye to Baby Bed..."

The time has come that we say goodbye to the crib... 


I knew there would be some emotion involved as we turned the page to a the next chapter in our lives...
          
      • Ch.1 Marriage / Job / Moving to Fl / Buying a House / More school / Motorcycles!
      • Ch. 2 Life with a new baby!
      • Ch. 3 Life as a family of 4!
      • Ch. 4 NO MORE LITTLE BABIES... I have 2 big girls now!!!


I way underestimated the feeling of not having a little baby that needs a crib!  I so enjoyed every moment of rocking my girls to sleep, nursing and holding them tight, looking at them sleeping so peacefully in their beautiful nursery...

 Children are truly a gift from God, and a blessing beyond all imagination!  

I pray that he gives us, as parents, the wisdom, guidance, and patience to be Godly examples and raise our girls to know, love, and obey Him!
Avery's Big Girl Room...
Avery is 2yrs and 2months, the same age Ali was when she transitioned 
into her big girl bed and passed the crib to Avery.  

Ali's Room
Ali is almost 4 1/2 years old now and such a good big sister!
 

We are excited to pass the crib down to Dru & Kristin 
who are expecting their little girl to arrive in late Jan 2014!




No comments: