Avery's B-day Counter

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Ali's B-day counter

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, June 22, 2009

Our little Jamaican Traveler

We got home late Sunday from our adventure to Jamaica for Carrie's Wedding. Ali is 10 weeks old now and well on her way to becoming a world traveler... she did absolutely amazing! I thought I had a baby doll instead of a real infant! She is so easy going and laid back - just keep her changed and fed and let her catch an occasional nap. We are really enjoying every minute of being parents to such a precious little girl!
I had dreams of what this would be like, but reality far exceeds anything I could have ever imagined!
This trip was filled with 1st for Ali:
1st night away from home
1st airplane ride (1st time outside of the USA)1st day at the beach
(even though we live 10 minutes from the beach in Fl)
1st dip in the pool (saved that one for Jamaica too!)
1st time to meet Aunt Carrie & Uncle Jay
1st wedding / flower girl
1st Fathers Day
Carrie & Jay tied the knot on June 20, 2009 in Sandy Bay, Jamaica. It was a beautiful wedding!
We enjoyed meeting all of their friends and relaxing with the family on a tropical island. We went skiing, scuba diving, swimming, and had lots of good food and drinks.
On the way home, our flight was delayed by 6+ hours! Normally, that would be a tragedy, especially with an infant, but it turned out to be an extra day at a resort in Montego Bay, Jamaica! I told Eddie I had it planned the whole time - as his Fathers Day surprise!

No comments: