One of my friends, Caroline, is a professional photographer and has been taking pictures of Ali and the other new babies... However, she has a new little girl, and I wanted her to have the same great pictures to capture the feelings and wonderful memories that are all too easily forgotten.
If you know me, you know I love photography, so this was an opportunity for me to get a lesson from a pro - I admire her work and want to know how she does it! So, Ali and I went over to her house and I had her give me an impromptu refresher lesson on photography and how to use her camera, then i started snapping away!
These are some of the precious pictures of Caroline with her baby Anna, just doing normal day-to-day stuff! I think they turned out really cute!




Ali enjoyed playing w/ Anna's play mat while I took pictures.
The girls are exactly 5 weeks apart - I know they'll be great friends!
Caroline, thanks for letting me do this!
I'm up for another impromptu lesson and photo shoot in about 2 months...
If you know me, you know I love photography, so this was an opportunity for me to get a lesson from a pro - I admire her work and want to know how she does it! So, Ali and I went over to her house and I had her give me an impromptu refresher lesson on photography and how to use her camera, then i started snapping away!
These are some of the precious pictures of Caroline with her baby Anna, just doing normal day-to-day stuff! I think they turned out really cute!




Ali enjoyed playing w/ Anna's play mat while I took pictures.
The girls are exactly 5 weeks apart - I know they'll be great friends!
Caroline, thanks for letting me do this! I'm up for another impromptu lesson and photo shoot in about 2 months...
No comments:
Post a Comment