Today we got together with lots of our little friends at Keenan's house! We had a great time just visiting and watching the kids interact w/ each other. We made some great memories... especially with the multiple attempts at making footprints w/ the plaster of Paris! We discovered that the UltraLight Sculpey clay works much better!
April & her sister Tiffany brought the twins,
Bryleigh & Ellianna (27wks-6mo)
Dru & I took Ali (19wks)
Caroline brought Anna (13.5 wks)
Patty & Bob brought Sophia (13 wks)
Alyson brought Charley (10 wks) & Dax (14mo)
Keenan's house w/ Jason (17mo)
Michelle brought Josiah (16mo)
These are a few of the pictures I took:
Uncle Dru & Ali
April & her sister Tiffany with the twins, Bryleigh & Ellianna
Caroline & Anna
Sophia & Ali
Alyson w/ Charley and Dax
Michelle & Josiah
Jason will be driving before we know it...


April & her sister Tiffany brought the twins,
Bryleigh & Ellianna (27wks-6mo)
Dru & I took Ali (19wks)
Caroline brought Anna (13.5 wks)
Patty & Bob brought Sophia (13 wks)
Alyson brought Charley (10 wks) & Dax (14mo)
Keenan's house w/ Jason (17mo)
Michelle brought Josiah (16mo)
These are a few of the pictures I took:
Uncle Dru & Ali
No comments:
Post a Comment