Dru came down Wednesday night to spend a few days with us.
I'm so glad he came to visit! I love my brother!
Friday Dru went w/ me to playgroup, we had lunch w/ one of his students (flight training)...
Saturday we went to a pool party and cookout w/ some friends...
Sunday we went to church then down to C-54 do do some skiing...
Ali before church on Sunday...

Me & Dru @ C-54
Rye skiing
Ali's ready for a dip in the water...
Dru's turn to ski
Dru Cuttin' it up!
What a beautiful day to be out on the water...
Eddie's turn now...
Ali likes being out on the boat!

This is funny... we went to target to pick up a few things, and as we were loading up the truck I caught Dru making Ali laugh by throwing the toilet paper up in the air and making a loud noise when he caught it... she would just cackle!
Dru w/ Ali as he was about to leave... he didn't want to leave Ali.
We really had an awesome weekend together!
I love you Dru!
I'm so glad he came to visit! I love my brother!
Friday Dru went w/ me to playgroup, we had lunch w/ one of his students (flight training)...
Saturday we went to a pool party and cookout w/ some friends...
Sunday we went to church then down to C-54 do do some skiing...
Ali before church on Sunday...
Eddie's turn now...
I love you Dru!
No comments:
Post a Comment