These pictures are from a couple different days,
but they still represent a typical "Monday with Mama"...
First we get some laundry washed and folded,
then we go to Publix to get groceries for the week,
and to make dinner for Daddy tonight...
When we get home, we play with flash cards, crawl ball, read books... maybe jump around in my jumperoo or watch a Baby Einstein DVD for a little while before it's nap time.
When Daddy get's home, we go for a long walk/run with Hailey.
Then it's bath time!
This is a video of Ali's bath in the deep end with all her toys.
Keep a close eye on the Shamu toy...
but they still represent a typical "Monday with Mama"...
First we get some laundry washed and folded,
and to make dinner for Daddy tonight...
When Daddy get's home, we go for a long walk/run with Hailey.
Keep a close eye on the Shamu toy...
I'm really enjoying being able to do the 30hrs/week Reduced Work Week!
I feel like I get to spend lots of quality time with Ali on Fri, Sat, Sun & Mon,
then work Tues-Thurs and be with her in the evenings.
She gets a chance to make friends and be socialized a little,
but still be with me more than at the sitters.
We feel very fortunate to have this as an option!
I feel like I get to spend lots of quality time with Ali on Fri, Sat, Sun & Mon,
then work Tues-Thurs and be with her in the evenings.
She gets a chance to make friends and be socialized a little,
but still be with me more than at the sitters.
We feel very fortunate to have this as an option!
No comments:
Post a Comment