Last Tuesday, I had a long day at work... I called Eddie on my way home,
and when I pulled in the driveway... this is what I found!!!
NOW, YOU TELL ME... how can you have a rough day after that???
Sometimes you just need a little laughter in your life -
and to top it all off, I could see Eddie peaking through Hailey's dog door in the background. He wanted to keep an eye on Ali and see my initial reaction!
and when I pulled in the driveway... this is what I found!!!
NOW, YOU TELL ME... how can you have a rough day after that???
Sometimes you just need a little laughter in your life -
and to top it all off, I could see Eddie peaking through Hailey's dog door in the background. He wanted to keep an eye on Ali and see my initial reaction!
No comments:
Post a Comment