Where did the time go? Ali is 6 months old today!!!
Every time I hold Ali, it seems like she has grown another inch!
At her 6mo well visit, she weighed 15 lbs, 15.75 oz...
(so you can just round up to 16 lbs) and 25.5" tall.
That puts her right at the 50th percentile on the growth charts.
This is Ali's new adventure... a bicycle trailer. I was so excited when I found this at a neighborhood sale for $15.00!
Dru and I went for a long ride around the neighborhood to test it out...
I think Ali will really enjoy this!

At 6 months old, Ali has lots of tricks and is learning something new every day!
Ali is sitting up, rolling over, rocking back and forth on all 4's...
almost ready to crawl!
She is smiling, laughing, making lots of sounds, and finding her voice...
She likes grabbing for things, holding the flash cards , shaking her rattle, sucking her thumb...
She is eating baby food now: oatmeal, fruits, and vegetables. so cute!
She loves when family comes to visit and playing with her little friends too!
She is game for pretty much anything... when we are doing something for the 1st time, she just looks at me with these big blue eyes that say "Mama, am I going to be ok?" She's been swimming, gone for lots of walks, a couple bicycle rides now, out on the boat, to the beach, to NC, to Jamaica, flying w/ Uncle Dru, and lots more...
Ali seems to really like playing with her friends at Ms. Shelia's while I'm at work Tues-Thurs. She loves all of Miss Amy's special attention!
Eddie & I have had so much fun with Ali and could not imagine our lives without her! We just look at each other and can't believe we are parents... of a 6 month old baby girl! We want to cherish every second with Ali; this is such a wonderful time in our lives.
God has blessed us in so many ways, and we are forever greatfull!
Every time I hold Ali, it seems like she has grown another inch!
At her 6mo well visit, she weighed 15 lbs, 15.75 oz...
(so you can just round up to 16 lbs) and 25.5" tall.
That puts her right at the 50th percentile on the growth charts.
This is Ali's new adventure... a bicycle trailer. I was so excited when I found this at a neighborhood sale for $15.00!
Dru and I went for a long ride around the neighborhood to test it out...
I think Ali will really enjoy this!

Ali is sitting up, rolling over, rocking back and forth on all 4's...
almost ready to crawl!
She is smiling, laughing, making lots of sounds, and finding her voice...
She likes grabbing for things, holding the flash cards , shaking her rattle, sucking her thumb...
She is eating baby food now: oatmeal, fruits, and vegetables. so cute!
She loves when family comes to visit and playing with her little friends too!
She is game for pretty much anything... when we are doing something for the 1st time, she just looks at me with these big blue eyes that say "Mama, am I going to be ok?" She's been swimming, gone for lots of walks, a couple bicycle rides now, out on the boat, to the beach, to NC, to Jamaica, flying w/ Uncle Dru, and lots more...
Ali seems to really like playing with her friends at Ms. Shelia's while I'm at work Tues-Thurs. She loves all of Miss Amy's special attention!
Eddie & I have had so much fun with Ali and could not imagine our lives without her! We just look at each other and can't believe we are parents... of a 6 month old baby girl! We want to cherish every second with Ali; this is such a wonderful time in our lives.
God has blessed us in so many ways, and we are forever greatfull!
No comments:
Post a Comment