It's another 1st... Camping in Blue Springs
Rye, Eddie & Ali (1 week shy of 6 months old)
my brother, Dru
April, Chris, Bryleigh & Elliana (twins are 7 1/2 months old)
April's sister Kristin

The campsite is just outside of Deland, Fl. About 2 hrs away.
Lots of babies = Lots of stuff!


Getting a bite to eat before we settle in at the campsite...
we had some tired babies!

Our campsite...

The food tent...

Ali was glad to see Uncle Dru again!

Ali's lovin her 1st camping trip...




Time for dinner! Elliana and Ali share their apples & sweet potatoes.

Bryleigh waits patiently for hers...

Elliana

Ali

Ali & Elliana

sharing their toys ;)

The girls are ready to go to the springs!
Ali... Ellianna... Bryleigh...

April & Chris w/ their girls on the boardwalk...
WHAT A CUTE FAMILY!!!

72 degrees!!! BUUUUURRRRRRRRRR COLD!


Cute hats girls!


What's for dinner?

Burgers & Corn

... and baked beans

Ali flying high w/ Daddy!

beautiful moonlit night! now if those darn mosquitoes would just leave us alone!!!

Ali's ready for bed!

Bryleigh & Elliana are getting their last bottle before bed.

Eddie, I think you should put ONE more log on the fire...

Good morning Miss Ali... she did great last night.
The only time she woke up was when Eddie shined the flash light in her eyes
while trying to kill all the mosquitoes in our tent!

Sunday morning, time for breakfast!!!
Blueberry pancakes & bacon... yummy!

Yep! Kristin is pouring the blueberry pancake mix out of a pail ;)


Back to the springs for another COLD swim...



You just have to jump in and start swimming!!!


Eddie and Chris started breaking down the tents.

I know this tent fit in this little tiny bag...
I just had to take a picture - I got a kick out of this...
I think we all know how this feels!

packin' up...


We all had lunch together at Peer 16 seafood restaurant before we went
our separate ways. Ali was a little tired from her big camping trip!

And Chris had his hands full, as usual!
Bryleigh is in the blue & Elliana in the pink.

So sweet! Uncle Dru loves Ali so so much!


... and we made it back home!
Bryleigh & Elliana & Ali are glad to be back in their bed ;)
I would say without a doubt that our camping adventure was a BIG SUCCESS!!!
1 comment:
I love it!!! We had so much fun and can't wait to do it again :)
So fortunate to have friends like you!
Post a Comment