Today, I asked her what she would like to do... she said "go to the ocean"
so that's just what we did -
I have a whole new appreciation for the beach as I see it through her eyes.
The sand...



Not a day goes by that I am not thankful for God's grace in my life.
I am thankful for a wonderful husband that is back from the far side of the world, our precious little girl that is "almost 2", our parents, our siblings, our health, our jobs, our friends,
and the beautiful days that I get to spend making memories with Ali -
so that's just what we did -
on the way, i stopped by the post office to mail a package...
as i pulled into the parking lot, Ali says
"Mommy... OCEAN!"
as if to say, this is NOT the ocean!
I have a whole new appreciation for the beach as I see it through her eyes.
The sand...
the BIG ocean...

with LOTS of waves...
and the Water on our feet...

every little expression she makes, and the look of joy in her eyes
as she tells Daddy what we did today... she said "go to the ocean, ocean on Ali's feet!"

Not a day goes by that I am not thankful for God's grace in my life.I am thankful for a wonderful husband that is back from the far side of the world, our precious little girl that is "almost 2", our parents, our siblings, our health, our jobs, our friends,
and the beautiful days that I get to spend making memories with Ali -

No comments:
Post a Comment