I am so lucky to have two amazing little girls to spend the day with! We had a GREAT DAY!
We are in the transition phase adjusting to the "new normal" - and after my 1st week back at work, I really missed my girls, so i was really enjoying having the day with them -
Avery had a good night sleep, Ali woke up with the biggest smile, they both snuggled me for a quick minute, then we went to Tumbleweeds. They had everything set up for Halloween which was super cute... Ali really enjoys gymnastics!
Then we went to Target to look at the double strollers and to take a look at the toys to see what she might like to ask Santa for this year. We took pictures of the things she liked so that we could email them to the North Pole and the elves could start making them ;)
When we were at Target, I got a text from Kristin saying that Bryleigh was leaving the hospital and wanted to call Ali, so she called us... The conversation was sooooo cute! It went like this.
B: Hi Ali! I have new baby sister!!!
A: You have new baby sister?
B: Yes, I have new baby sister!
A: What's her name? What's Her name? Hey, What's her name?
B: Keira, my new baby sister! I'm soooo tired, bye bye...
Ali turned to me and said, "Mommy, Bryleigh & Elliana have their OWN baby sister?"
Ali was perfect the whole time! She was using all of her big girl words and super nice manners... this makes Mommy VERY happy, and Ali happy too because I understand what she wants.
Then we met Daddy at Firehouse for lunch. 1st we had to finish listening and dancing to the song on the radio... Zack Brown Band - Knee Deep in the Water Somewhere This just made me happy to have the windows rolled down, beautiful sun shinning and cool breeze blowing.
We went home, Ali and Avery took a nap. I got a few things done around the house (about 3 things out of the 25 I needed to do). When Ali woke up, we made Halloween cookies to take to Bryleigh & Elliana.
Once Eddie got home, he played with Ali & Avery while I went to visit April in the hospital and meet her beautiful little girl, Keira Ansley Peterson.
LIFE IS GOOD!























No comments:
Post a Comment