We took our first big trip as a family of 4 before I returned to work... We went to the NC mountains with my family, then spent some time in Greensboro with Eddie's family.
Ali is an amazing 2 1/2 year old! She is so smart and understands everything you say to her; she is very flexible and easy going. Avery is 3 months old and FULL of smiles and grins when Ali talks to her - her eyes just light up and she talks in her little baby way - no translation required! She's a happy baby girl!
The fall decor and beautiful leaves...
Ali rode ALL the rides... the ferris wheel, tilt-a-whirl, the tweetsie twister, she flew the airplane, drove the boat, took daddy for a spin in the race cars, and more...
| Ali loves her CiCi... Aren't they too cute! |
| Stacie, Ali, me & Avery |
Beautiful house in Beech Mtn, NC...
Grandfather Mountain, NC
| Our 1st real trip as a family of 4... |
| I LOVE THIS PICTURE... Daddy and his precious little girl, pondering the future... |
| ... Avery & I just hanging around from the mile high swinging bridge! |
| "PopPop, How's that work?" |
| Avery is such a happy girl ;) |
| Avery giving CiCi a little snuggle time... PRICELESS! |
Thanks Mama & Daddy for a great time in the mountains - I enjoyed our time together so much.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE every day I get to spend with my awesome husband and my two beautiful girls. I try hard to cherish all of the grace and mercy that our God has on us. Life is good!









No comments:
Post a Comment